OBSERVATION & EYEWITNESS
- 60 minutes: Jennifer Thompson and Ronald Cotton (part 1)
- 60 minutes: Jennifer Thompson and Ronald Cotton (part 2)
- When can the police search me? (clip1) (clip2) (clip3) (clip4) (clip5) (clip6) (clip7) (clip8) (clip9)
- Casey Anthony links
- Casey Anthony: introduction video
- Casey Anthony: Specialist Karen Lowe explains postmortem root banding
- Casey Anthony: Defender Dorthy Simms: No standard test for postmortem root banding
- Casey Anthony: Specialist Stephen Shaw discredits Karen Lowe's testimony
- Casey Anthony: Thoughts 10 years after the case
FORGERY & HANDWRITING
- Check fraud prevention methods
- Graphology: What your handwriting says about you
- US Currency Webquest Links
- Click on "Explore the security features of U.S. currency -> "
- Click on "The Seven Denomination" or click on "Animated Notes"
- You may also read about the Lifespan of a bill by clicking on "Life Cycle" at the very top of the page
- Click on "U.S. CURRENCY" in the top navigation banner.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to learn about different notes.
- There is a PDF at the bottom of the page, and a link to uscurrency.gov too.
- How does a currency detection pen work?
- Processing counterfeit currency and the law
- It is illegal to deform or alter US currency?
- All about the Intaglio printing process